To Kiss the Sea Playlist

You voted and here it is! The playlist I built around TO KISS THE SEA!

I'd never made a playlist for a writing project before. It made a huge difference in getting me into the TKTS headspace when it was time to write!

Now I'm hooked! I've even started a playlist for the as-yet-unnamed Shiny Idea project currently simmering on the back burner of my mind. 



...

QOTD: Do you use specific songs/playlists for each writing project? Or is there a go-to music artist that motivates you to write?

...

 
 
 
[Image 1: A cover image of a gravelly beach, a blue sea, and a cliff in the distance. The words "To Kiss the Sea Playlist" are written in the center.]
[Image 2: The same background image as the first, with the songs listed @ccwriter_ uses to remind her of the world in her novel To Kiss the Sea: Sail On - Ryn Weaver; Teir Abhaile Riu - Celtic Woman; Wellerman - Nathan Evans; Fathoms Below - Alala; Free - Ryn Weaver; Galway Girl - Malinda; River - Bishop Briggs; Sinners & Saints - Andrea Wasse; Like Real People Do - Hozier; Deadwood - Real Slow Motion; Breathe - Fleurie; Sound of Silence - Nouela; I Walk the Line - Halsey; Hoist the Colours - Malinda; Twisted - MISSIO; Shrike - Hozier]



Comments

Popular Posts