2023 is going to be magical!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful, and safe, New Year's Eve - whether you spent it at home or out and about.

I chose this photo for my first post of 2023, because I've decided this is going to be a MAGICAL year for me as a writer!

In fact, the next 10 days are going to be all about TO KISS THE SEA. There will be book status updates, behind-the-scenes info, and much more!

If you made it this far into the post, I'll give you a sneaky update right now... We have a series title for the TKTS trilogy! After discussing with my CP and editor, we finally landed on:

THE KINGSPORT CHRONICLES

...

QOTD: Tell me one of your favorite book series titles!

...

[Image: A brown silk cloth laid out on a table. Scattered across the cloth are: A string of star-shaped fairy lights, an open antique book, a lit candle with two burned matches, and a spool of golden thread.]


Comments

Popular Posts