To Kiss the Sea Playlist - Captain Dare's Songs

Did you think I was going to forget the Captain herself?

The last three songs on the TO KISS THE SEA playlist are the ones I associate the most with Captain Foraoise Dare and her arc as the antagonist of the novel.

I hope you enjoyed my little '10 Days of TKTS' celebration! If you missed any of the posts from earlier this week I hope you check them out! We talked about character development, behind the scenes writing tidbits, and revealed some truly amazing character art by @celipher 🖤

Stay tuned for more TKTS updates, I've got a lot planned for this year!


...


QOTD: Which of the songs from the full TKTS playlist was your favorite?

...

 

 

 

 

[Image 1: A pirate ship sailing across an open sea, backlit by an orange sky. Written on the image are the words: To Kiss the Sea Playlist - Captain Dare's Songs.]
[Image 2: Same background as Image 1. Written across the middle are the three songs @ccwriter_ associates with Captain Foraoise Dare, the antagonist of her novel TO KISS THE SEA. In the bottom right corner of the image is the white outline of a smaller pirate ship.]

Comments

Popular Posts