To Kiss the Sea Playlist - Ally's Songs

Yesterday I posted the complete TO KISS THE SEA playlist, now I want to share which songs go with which characters!

These are the three songs that make me think of Ally as her character develops throughout the novel.




...

QOTD: Tell me a book that you'd love to have a playlist created for by the author!

If Leigh Bardugo made a Six of Crows playlist I'd listen to nothing else for a week straight!

...

 

[Image 1: A grassy slope gradually rising up to a gray cliff overhanging the sea. At the base of the cliff is a white lighthouse. Written on the image are the words: To Kiss the Sea Playlist - Ally's songs.]
[Image 2: The same background as the first, with the three songs that @ccwriter_ chose to represent Ally Kingfisher, one of the MCs of her novel TO KISS THE SEA: Free - Ryn Weaver; Galway Girl - Malinda; River - Bishop Briggs]


Comments

Popular Posts