TO KISS THE SEA Character Art: Ally Kingfisher

I can’t believe I can finally share this with everyone, I'm absolutely over the moon!!

I’ve been working with the amazing and talented @celipher for my first ever character art commission! Many of you have seen the piece he did of the main villain of TKTS, Captain Foraoise Dare. I loved it so much I reached out about creating designs for the MC’s as well. 

Stay tuned for more character art reveals this week!


QOTD: Do you like seeing character artwork before reading a book, or do you prefer to imagine them in your head first?


[Image: A digital art piece of Ally Kingfisher, one of the main characters of the fairytale retelling novel TO KISS THE SEA by @ccwriter_ ; Artwork created by @celipher . Ally, a woman in her early 20s, stands on a grassy cliff overlooking the sea. She has wavy, brunette hair, hazel eyes, a curvy figure, and a sun kissed complexion. Her hair and long, periwinkle blue skirt are moving in the breeze. Around her neck is a fossilized shark tooth and in her hand is an embroidery hoop holding a floral design. The high collar and long sleeves of her white shirt are also embroidered and a wide leather belt is cinched around her waist. In the background we can just make out a galley ship sailing towards land.]

Comments

Popular Posts