2017 TBR List (Update 10/4/2017)

Finally! A new 2017 TBR update!

I almost can't believe it's October already...and I'm just a tiny bit behind on where I hoped to be on the TBR for this year. Right after New Years I'll have to do a 2017 TBR re-cap to see how many books I read and how many will get shifted to start out the 2018 TBR.

For now, let's take a look at today's additions! 



A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas
 (I finished this one last month, so I'm counting it as a win to start things out!)



















A Court of Mist and Fury, Sarah J. Maas
(Already on the shelf and ready to go!)




















Keeper, by Kim Chance
(This is Kim Chance's debut novel, which will be officially released in January 2018. I've been following Kim on YouTube for over a year now, and I'm so honored to be one of her ARC readers!)

















The Alpha Drive, by Kristen Martin
(Another author with an extensive YouTube presence. I decided to wait until the third book in her first trilogy was released (see below) so I could read all three in one go.)

















The Order of Omega, by Kristen Martin
(The second book in the Alpha Drive series!)




















Restitution, by Kristen Martin
(Third and final book of the Alpha Drive series.)




















Shadow Crown, by Kristen Martin
(I see a pattern forming here...This is Kristen's latest novel, just released on October  3, 2017. Also, I'm in love with this cover!)



















Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins
(Thank you to everyone on Instagram who commented
and left your opinions on this one!)


















How exciting is this lineup?!

What book are you currently reading? What do you have planned next on your own TBR List?

The TBR List is never full, so please send me your suggestions!


IMPORTANT NOTE:
Some progress has been made with the comments section issues we've been experiencing. As of right now, comments made from a PC/Mac/etc. WILL post. It's the comments made from mobile devices/tablets that are having trouble. I'm hoping to hear back from my support case this week, and will update everyone once it is resolved.

Have a great night Writing Desk Readers!

Comments

Popular Posts