Writing Resources: Jenna Moreci

Jenna Moreci is a writer...and a cyborg.

Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

Today's Writing Resource is the YouTube channel hosted by the Vlogger of Writing Advice, the Maven of Self-Publishing, the Count of Blogula, the...Can you tell I just finished watching Game of Thrones?

*Ahem*

Jenna Moreci!


(Photo credit: http://www.amazon.com/Jenna-Moreci/e/B00XLXZ1QQ)


YouTube Channel: Jenna Moreci

Host: Jenna Moreci (Who else?)

Average Episode Length: 8-10 minutes

Schedule: New videos posted on Wednesdays


I discovered Jenna's YouTube channel earlier this year, completely by accident. Actually, I can't even remember now how I found it...but I'm glad I did!

Jenna's videos primarily focus on her journey as a writer, advice she gives to other writers based on questions sent in, and updates on her novel(s) in progress (quarterly goals, anyone?). You might also see the occasional appearance of her fiance manfriend Cliff, he technically is a cyborg. It all makes sense if you watch the videos.

In addition to the vlogs, Jenna has a strong online presence through her blog, Count Blogula, (Haven't seen it? You can check it out HERE!) where she takes the time to answer individual questions readers have about writing or her own experiences. 

Jenna's first novel, "EVE: The Awakening" was published in August 2015. Want to know more? Well, you can read the first three chapters for FREE on Jenna's website, but we'll also be talking about "EVE" this week on What Am I Reading Wednesday! (You could always read the first three chapters to prepare ahead of time, if you're a book loving over-achiever like me...I'm just saying.) 

I love a tie-in post, stay tuned! 

Oh, and did I also mention she was a model at one point? 


(Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/authorjennamoreci/photos)

Jenna wears many different hats. Some of them include large bouquets. 

I leave you now with one of my favorite videos from Jenna's channel. On Wednesday we'll talk more in depth about "EVE: The Awakening" (NO SPOILERS, I PROMISE!) and I'll provide a more detailed author profile on Jenna! 

Until then, enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts