Sorry Folks...

You could probably already tell that our regular blog schedule is a little off this week. Due mostly to the fact that yours truly has been a tad under the weather since Sunday. That sort of sickness that's not bad enough to let you stay in bed all day, but still annoying enough to make you feel like shit.


"I usually look so much better than this."
(Yes, I am a Mary Tyler Moore Show fan!)

I'm definitely feeling better now, and I promise we'll have a new post by the end of the week!

The one bright note to my sick-ish week, is when I stopped by one of my favorite second-hand bookstores, and found a copy of the first book in the "Song of Ice and Fire" series! (i.e. - "A Game of Thrones"!)


Winter is coming...

Normally, I'm much more of a read the book first-watch the movie/TV show second kinda gal. But this is one of the rare occasions when the show caught my attention first. Now that season 6 of the show has ended, (If you haven't seen the finale yet, what are you waiting for??), I feel like I'm ready to dive into the novels.

I'm nearly finished with last week's What Am I Reading Wednesday novel, "EVE: The Awakening", so it looks like next Wednesday we just might be talking about "A Game of Thrones!"

Am I a little behind on this one? Sure. In my defense, though, this series began its publishing journey while I was still deep in the midst of my adolescent fandoms, so...yeah. I have an excuse.

New (more coherent) post coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts