UPDATE: The Writing Desk Has a New URL!

Evening Gentles! 

(I've been re-watching a lot of Mad Men episodes lately. That greeting tickles me.) 

A quick announcement, the URL for The Writing Desk Blog has been updated to: (https://writingdeskblog.blogspot.com/). 

The new links have been added to my Instagram and Twitter bios. Please note, this may affect links I've included in previous social media posts. Thankfully, the blog has a handy dandy search bar to the right of the page, so if there's a particular post you're looking for you can search for it by key word. 

I hope the new URL will make the blog easier to locate via search engine, and also identify more with the actual title of the blog compared to what it was before. 

If anyone has any trouble with the new link, please let me know! Have a fantastic weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts