BONUS POST: American Gods Release Date, Poster, & Trailer!

It's official! We now have the release date for the upcoming 'American Gods' TV series being produced by Starz!

I am beyond excited!

The official series poster released by Starz!
(Photo credit: Entertainment Weekly/EW.com)


My returning readers will already know, 'American Gods' by Neil Gaiman is one of my all-time favorite novels. I consider a book one of my favorites if I've read it more than once, and I'm currently sitting at...eight or nine times for AG? Wow.

We've talked previously about the television show, which I've been wishing for since I first discovered the book, and even discussed some of the actor choices that were made in casting. Then yesterday, I was browsing through my twitter feed, and saw the latest tweet from Michael Green, who co-wrote the show with Bryan Fuller.

April 30, 2017! Mark your calendars, people! And if you haven't read the novel before now, I highly encourage you to dive in before the series starts. Trust me, there are a few key elements that will make much more sense if you go in with a little background knowledge.

The trailer itself has been out for several months, but of course I had to share it along with this exciting news!




Believe.

Comments

Popular Posts