QUARTERLY GOALS: 2021-Q1 Fresh Start

 Happy Monday, Writing Desk Readers!

It's cold and rainy, I'd love nothing more than to curl up with the pups and nap the afternoon away. But, here I am sticking to my blog schedule. 

As I mentioned last week, I'm taking a new start with my Quarterly Goals with the caveat that they're going to be a bit more fluid than usual. 

Here we go!


*****

2021-Q1 Goals:

1) Complete the first draft of my current WIP. (This is the YA book I outlined last summer!)

2) Plan at least one WDB post per week, through the end of the quarter. 

3) Send out five interview proposals. (If you have any suggestions for writers/industry professionals I should reach out to, let me know if the comments!) 

4) Share at least one What Am I Reading Wednesday book per month.

5) Start sending chapters of my current WIP to beta readers.   

*****

What about you? Are you using the same method, trying something new, or are you taking a break from tracking goals altogether?

Comments

Popular Posts