New Year, New Blog Design

 Hello, Writing Desk Readers. Welcome to the first post of 2021!

I know, this isn't a huge blog announcement, but I still think it's pretty exciting. 

The Writing Desk Blog turns five this March (!) and to celebrate I've decided to update the original blog design. This design has been a good one, but it's time for a change.  

I have a general idea of how I'd like everything to look and feel, but I wanted more inspiration. I've narrowed the theme options to the photos below and I'd love your opinions!

While I may not necessarily use any of these images in the new layout, I'm looking at them for their color palates, imagery, and overall themes. 

You can tell me which of these images/themes you prefer here in the comments or at the corresponding Instagram post.

I'll make a final decision and roll out the new Writing Desk Blog next week!

 

OPTION 1



OPTION 2

OPTION 3

















OPTION 4














*All images sourced through: Pixabay.com*

Comments

Popular Posts