'Grave Diggers' Publication Schedule

Good Evening, Writing Desk Readers!

I am beyond excited to share with you, the official publication schedule for the serialized version of my YA Sci-fi novella, Grave Diggers!


The first installment will go live on the blog this Friday (3/30), with a new installment following on each Friday afterwards, for a total of ten weeks!

Grave Diggers Publication Schedule:

Part I - Friday, 3/30/2018
Part II - Friday, 4/6/2018
Part III - Friday, 4/13/2018
Part IV - Friday, 4/20/2018
Part V - Friday, 4/27/2018
Part VI - Friday, 5/4/2018
Part VII - Friday, 5/11//2018
Part VIII -Friday, 5/18/2018
Part IX - Friday, 5/25/2018
Part X - Friday, 6/1/2018

Once the entire novella has been published on The Writing Desk Blog, I'll do a follow-up post the week after, to share how this experience was for me. I know there are plenty of authors out there who share a portion of their work with the online community, but this is a first for me, so I'm allowing myself a little anxiety.

What about you, fellow writers? Have you ever shared your work on a public forum, social media, or other source? Did you receive constructive feedback? Please share in the comments below, or on Instagram and Twitter!

Comments

Popular Posts