Holiday 2017 Book Haul!

Does anyone else love that feeling, when you're handed a gift and you know instinctively that it's going to be a book?

Well, I had that pleasure several times this holiday season, and wanted to give a brief overview of the list of books that will kick off my 2018 TBR! Of course, I still need to tally up my final number of books read from this year's TBR (I still have a few days to go, so I won't be counting until January 1st) but it's nice to see the new list developing.

This is most definitely a hodge-podge of different subjects/genres, which makes me even more excited!

*****


Origin, by Dan Brown
(I've always been a fan of Dan Brown's novels, and am looking forward to his latest!)





















Throne of Glass, by Sarah J. Maas
(I still need to catch up with the latest in Maas's ACOTAR series, but also wanted to start her debut novel as well.)





















The Hobbit, by JRR Tolkein
(Technically, I've read The Hobbit twice already but never had my own copy. Now I do!)





















Patriot Games, by Tom Clancy
(This was actually an entry on the 2017 TBR List that I didn't get to.)




















House of Cards, by Michael Dobbs
(How could I not read the novel that inspired both the UK and US series by the same name? PS - Claire Underwood for President!)




















George Washington: A Life in Books, by Kevin J. Hayes
(I recently spotted this one on the shelf at B&N and immediately added it to my wish list. I consider myself a pretty big history fan, and the concept behind this particular book was too good to pass up.) 


















*****


I'll leave the list here for now, with both the 2017 TBR wrap-up and official 2018 TBR kickoff coming in January.

What new and exciting reads did everyone else receive this year? You can share with me in the comments section below, or on Instagram!

Comments

Popular Posts