Short Story Publication: We Have A Date!

I know I said the first post for this week was going to be a discussion day, after the premier of the "American Gods" series on Starz this past Sunday (4/30) night. But that's going to have to wait because...IT'S OFFICIAL!

Photo Source: Down & Out Books Newsletter
Our publisher, Down & Out Books, has announced the final publication information for the upcoming anthology: "Carolina Crimes: 21 Tales of Need, Greed, & Dirty Deeds"!

Release Date: July 31, 2017

Publisher: Down & Out Books

Format: Trade paperback and eBook

Editor: Nora Gaskin Esthimer

Introduction: Jeffery Deaver

This is the second volume of "Carolina Crimes", featuring mystery and thriller short stories from writers throughout the Carolinas. I'm absolutely thrilled to have my story, "Set Them Free, If Need Be", included in this publication.

In case you're new to The Writing Desk, this will be my first professional publication as a writer. It's an incredible feeling, and to be included with so many talented and established writers has made this a tremendous learning experience!

Our editor has described my story as "very creepy - in all the right ways".

I'll take it!

Comments

Popular Posts