Happy New Year! + Sneak Peek + 2017 Reads

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 



2017 is officially here! I hope everyone had a fantastic (and safe) New Years Eve. We had a pretty mild evening, counting down the clock at home with the pups (and wishing our neighbors would at least wait until midnight to start setting off fireworks). 

I've got a few new  ideas for The Writing Desk this year, the first of which we'll be trying out today! How about a little "sneak peek" of the first What Am I Reading Wednesday novel for 2017? 

Behold:


First Sneak Peek of the new year!

Can you guess which book this cover snippet is from? I've been wanting to read it for a while now, so making it my first read of 2017 seemed like the perfect opportunity. If anyone is a fan of the Sneak Peek idea, let me know and we'll make them a regular part of the blog. 

What books do you want to read in 2017? I'll be putting out a TBR list soon for anyone who's interested! 


Comments

Popular Posts