BONUS POST: 2017 Reading List Update

Five more books for the 2017 TBR List!

And two posts in two days? I'm on a roll!

- Say No More, by Hank Phillipi Ryan (This is Ryan's fifth Jane Ryland novel. I featured "What You See", the preceding book in the series, last year on a What Am I Reading Wednesday.)


















- Putting Your Passion Into Print, by Arielle Eckstut & David Henry Sterry (Very excited to read this book! If anyone is interested in a more in-depth review of this one, just let me know.)


















- His Majesty's Dragon, by Naomi Novik (The Napoleonic Wars + Dragons *mic drop*)




















- The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger, by Stephen King (Another one that's been in the TBR pile for way too long! I want to at least get the first one in the series read before the movie comes out in July, 2017.)


















- The Girl Before, by JP Delaney (Yes, I know it's supposedly a "Gone-Girl-On-The-Train" novel, and I just can't help myself. Also, I'm now given to understand that 'JP Delaney' might be a pseudonym for another author. Hmm...)

Comments

Popular Posts