I Love to Write Day 2022

 I don't always like writing.

The times when I'm stuck on where to go in an outline, or fall into a plot hole, or characters go rogue and I have to change their whole arc to make up for it... Yeah, I don't always like it. But I always, always LOVE writing.

So, Happy I Love to Write Day friends!

I challenged myself to get up an hour earlier this morning, to have that time to write before my day-job.

How are you going to celebrate I Love to Write Day?

...

[Image: A closeup of a piece of white paper set into a typewriter. Part of the ink ribbon and typewriter keys are visible on the bottom half of the image. Across the top is the metal bar that holds the page down. Typed on the page in black letters are the words: edit... rewrite... edit... rewrite.]

Comments

Popular Posts