Do You Even NaNoWriMo?

 Happy NaNoWriMo to all you writers out there!

While I haven't pledged a goal for NaNo this year, I'm using the opportunity to take on a "NaNo Lite" project instead.

I won't go into too much detail here, since there's a whole post coming on this update, but I've made some BIG plans for the future of my fairytale retelling To Kiss the Sea (TKTS) and the continuation of the series! Having the deadline of getting everything planned out by the end of NaNo will help me stay motivated.

Friendly Reminder: You can still participate in NaNoWriMo, even if you can't commit to the full 50k word pledge! Tailor the month to whatever writing goal you'd like to accomplish. ❤️

What's your NaNo plan this year?

...

[Image: A white desk scattered with various notebooks, papers, and pens. In the middle is a black board with the words: "Do you even #nanowrimo ?" spelled out in white letters.]


Comments

Popular Posts