The Writer Returns

The writer has returned!

Being back in Japan for the first time in ten years was beyond surreal. I was able to reconnect with several of my college friends and show my mom around the place that I still consider my second home. 

If you keep up with me on Instagram, I've started posting collections of pictures from the trip. I'm trying to spread them out over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!

The fabulous Eco Edo exhibit. I can't wait to share the rest of these!

*****

I have to say again, how grateful I am to my fellow writers and bloggers who allowed me to feature their blog posts while I was gone! It was great to see the engagement these different viewpoints generated and I hope everyone who enjoyed the featured posts checked out the authors' blogs as well.


I enjoyed having featured posts so much, that I've decided to continue adding them to the Writing Desk Blog rotation. If anyone is interested in guest blogging or sharing a previously published blog post as a feature, please email me at: (official.cc.writer@gmail.com).

Now, I need your opinion dear Writing Desk Readers:

Which featured post(s) did you enjoy the most while I was on the move? Was there something new you learned about writing or the publishing industry?

Also, what types of guest/featured posts would you like to see in the future?

Let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts