Adventures in Blog Planning - GRAVE DIGGERS Part X Coming Soon!

Hello, Writing Desk Readers!

I didn't want to leave anyone waiting on Part X of Grave Diggers hanging, but I'm afraid I'm going to
have to postpone it's publication to tomorrow!


As I've gone through my planning for the blog this quarter, I decided to reach out to as many potential interview participants as possible. After all, how awesome would it be if I could get the rest of my Writing Desk Blog interviews scheduled through the end of the year? What I didn't expect, was the number of responses I'd receive in a short period of time!

 Long story short, I've spent all evening organizing my blog calendar, and getting responses sent back to the authors and other publishing professionals who have agreed to be interviewed on the blog. Believe me, I am SO excited for some of the guests we have coming up!

I hope everyone has a great evening. Please stay tuned until tomorrow for the finale of Grave Diggers!

Comments

Popular Posts