Post-InstaChallenge Recovery

Happy Wednesday, Writing Desk Readers!

I hope everyone enjoyed Part II of GRAVE DIGGERS, my apologies again for being late! I'd like to use today's post to talk about the InstaChallenge I participated in last month.

For the month of March, I participated in #marchlitwrit, this was my first Instagram challenge and it was definitely a learning experience. This challenge was hosted by a fantastic group of writers/creators: @writerdaniellemichael, @becky_moynihan, @sarahelizabethwriter, @the_slp_reads, @quillmistress, @bobaloolas_art, @pagewitch, @tyffany.h, and @blogherosix!

I recommend you pay a visit to each of their pages!

One thing I loved about the challenge, was that many of the daily themes/topics forced me to use new creative outlets. I especially liked creating my first aesthetic board for the MC of my current WIP. (I'm hooked!) Above all, this was an opportunity to connect with fellow writers and readers, and to step out of my comfort zone with sharing my own work with others.


As much as I enjoyed sharing a different post each day to match the themes, I'll admit that I'm on a bit of an Instagram burnout. I'm sure that's normal though, and I'm definitely up for doing another InstaChallenge soon! 

Thank you again to everyone who participated in #marchlitwrit, joined me on my own Instagram page, and shared my posts on their InstaStories!

Comments

  1. Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, I'll definitely look into it. So glad you're enjoying the blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts