Schedule Update for this Week

Hi there, Writing Desk Readers!

I wanted to give everyone a quick update, as there are going to be a few changes in the blog posting
schedule over the next couple of weeks.

This Friday, I will be having a minor medical procedure done. It's nothing to worry about, but basically my doctor and I have reached a point where it's necessary to determine if I have endometriosis, or something else of that nature. I've spent nearly twenty years dealing with this, (No, I'm not that old! But I did enter womanhood at a very young age. Something in the water, I tell ya.) and I'm done putting it off. Recovery time could be anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks, totally depending on what they find, how long it takes, etc.

Keeping that in mind, I will be posting this week's installment of GRAVE DIGGERS on Thursday, since it's safe to say I'll be pretty heavily medicated on Friday.

If I have time this week, I'll also be posting my End of Q1 and Start of Q2 2018 writing goals, but if I run out of time, that will be available the first week of May.

Next week, I have the latest What Am I Reading Wednesday and author interview posts already pre-planned. This month's featured author is the amazing JD Allen, and we'll be talking about her debut mystery novel, 19 Souls!

I hope everyone has a great week! Please send me fast-healing vibes this coming weekend, and hopefully I'll have some long-awaited answers.

Comments

Popular Posts