UPDATE: Author Interview Schedule

It's mid-week, dear Writing Desk Readers, and I have a quick update to make.

In case you haven't already noticed, there will be no author interview for January 2018. As much as I wanted to kick the year off with a new interview, I decided to push the blog agenda back due to a family member having surgery.

The good news is that the surgery went well, and now I can start to get things back on schedule.

This means that the following posts can be expected in February:

  • The first author interview of 2018.
  • The first What Am I Reading Wednesday of 2018.
  • My Q4-2017 recap and overview of Q1-2018 goals.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask: What other post topics are you interested in seeing this year from the Writing Desk Blog? 

I'm already planning to include more posts on news in the publishing industry, release information on upcoming novels/story collections (like Monday's post on Jenna Moreci's latest novel!), and I will also be implementing the serialization of my YA science fiction novella that was going through the beta-reader process back in the early days of the Writing Desk Blog.

What else would you like to see? Let me know in the comments below, on Instagram, or on Twitter!

Comments

Popular Posts