The Countdown is On: 23 Days Until the 'American Gods' Premier!

The countdown has officially begun! There are now only 23 days separating me (and you) from the 'American Gods' premier on Starz!

Source: https://twitter.com/AmericanGodsSTZ

In case you've missed it, (and if you're a regular Writing Desk blog reader, I know you haven't!) the television adaption of Neil Gaiman's acclaimed novel by the same name will air on Sunday, April 30 at 9:00pm. If you haven't read the book yet, I still definitely recommend at least starting it before the show begins. If they include everything I'm hoping they will, trust me, you'll want the background information.

Last night was the UK premier, more photos can be found on the Twitter page of actor Ricky Whittle, who plays protagonist Shadow Moon in the series.

Source: https://twitter.com/MrRickyWhittle

The show's official Twitter page has also been posting a series of epic promo clips based on the central characters, check out this clip on one of my favorites - Mad Sweeney the Leprechaun! 



Raise your hand if you're as EXCITED as I am!

Comments

Popular Posts