The Writing Desk is One Year Old!!!

Today is the day!

It's been exactly ONE YEAR since I started The Writing Desk blog!

CHEERS!

I want to thank everyone for sticking with me on this journey so far, as I've gotten into the blogging groove, figured out (some of) the bugs in the works, and have had such a fun time researching and preparing each topic.

Whether you've been a reader from the beginning (Look at you go!), or this is your first visit to the blog (Welcome!), I hope you'll continue to visit The Writing Desk as it grows and develops into the platform it's meant to be.

One quick housekeeping note, I've decided to move this week's What Am I Reading Wednesday to Friday. So you have  a couple more days to guess which book we'll be discussing! Also, if you'd like to be notified when a new post is available, check out the handy dandy Subscription box on the right side of the screen -->. You'll also find the Archives, Search Bar, and links to my Twitter and Instagram pages!

Now, on to Year Two!

Comments

Popular Posts