2017 Reading List (Update 1/16/2017)

And the list keeps on growing!

I've decided to post an update for every five books added to my 2017 TBR List, and here's the first batch:


- The Duke Can Go to the Devil, by Erin Knightley (I've read several of Erin's novels, all set in the Regency England era, and she is an amazing story teller! Plus, I kind of want that dress the heroine is wearing...)


















- Bird by Bird, by Anne Lamott (One of those books I'd always planned to read, but hadn't gotten around to it until a good friend of mine gave me a copy.)



















- On Writing, by Stephen King (Need I say more?)





















- Nighttime Is My Time, by Mary Higgins Clark (There's a pretty interesting story of how I ended up with a signed copy of Mary Higgins Clark's memiors...which I'll share when this book is featured on a What Am I Reading Wednesday!)


















- The Hook, by Donald E. Westlake (This is actually another re-read and one of my favorite thrillers! Donald E. Westlake was one of the world's most prolific crime writers, with dozens upon dozens of published works under several pseudonyms.)




















There we are! This brings the total to 15, and it's still only January...I've got a lot of reading to do already. No complaints here!

Has anyone else started on their TBR list for this year? What books are you most excited to read?

Comments

Popular Posts