TBTD Playlist

It's finally time to share the playlist for TO BRAVE THE DEEP!


The first WIP playlist I ever made was for TKTS and now it's a permanent part of my writing process. 🎧 I find they help me get into the headspace of the story I'm working on at the time. Especially if I'm switching from another task to writing!

QOTD: Which of the songs on this list is your favorite?

...

[Image: A black and white image of the surface of the ocean, listing the book playlist for TO BRAVE THE DEEP by @chcarterwrites . Slide 1: To Brave the Deep Playlist. Slide 2: Strength in Me - Stevie Gold, Ancient Land - Celtic Woman, Traveling Song - Ryn Weaver, My Mother Told Me - nAti, Mermaids - Florence + The Machine, Where Is Your Rider - The Oh Hellos, My Jolly Sailor Bold - Ashley Serena, The Skye Boat Song - Malinda, A Storm is Comin’ - Kelson, Daylight - David Kushner, Heavy is the Ocean - Bush, Deep in the Water - Stevie Gold, This is the Beginning - Ely Eira, Bones - Sail North]



Comments

Popular Posts