New IG Account Name

It's official! @ccwriter_ is now @chcarterwrites 🖤

This sort of feels like the end of an era. I LOVED my @ccwriter_ handle, (CC Writer = CC Rider... Get it? Anyone? Bueller?) but this will make it much easier for people to search for my account once TKTS is published!

My account name also matches my website now: www.chcarterwrites.com


...

I guess the question now is, do I really need a Threads account? I've been so busy this summer, I haven't even looked into it yet. 😂 What's your opinion on Threads for writing and book-related posts?

...

[Image: An off-white background with the words: New Account Name, @ccwriter_ is now @chcarterwrites written in dark gray letters. At the top of the image is a round cutout of Courtney's new author photo posted on 28 August.]

Comments

Popular Posts