Coming Soon: Book & IG Updates

Hi friends! That was a longer social media break than I originally planned, but it was so nice to disconnect for a while.

There are many things coming up soon here on my Instagram page and website, including:
TKTS Updates
TBTD Updates
Secret Project Reveals
New Account Name

That last one was a big decision for me, I LOVE my @ccwritter_ handle, but I know it will be easier for people to find me once TKTS comes out if my IG name includes my writing name. That change is coming very soon!

...

[Image: A black and white photo of a white woman in a long, flowing dress, floating underwater. Her face is turned towards the surface. The words "Coming Soon: TKTS Updates, TBTD Updates, Secret Projects, New Account Name" are written across the middle.]

Comments

Popular Posts