Release Date: To Kiss the Sea

It's official! TO KISS THE SEA will be published on Halloween 2023!

Why Halloween? I think the real question is, why NOT Halloween?

Fine, I'll give you a few reasons:
🍂It's my favorite season (Fall!)
🍂It's my birthday month
🍂It's also a Tuesday (book release day), I checked

This is going to be a week full of TKTS updates, so stay tuned!

...

[Image: A black and white background of a ship out at sea. In the center are the paperback and ebook covers for TO KISS THE SEA by @ccwriter_ : A view of the open sea as if you are in the water, in the distance a ship with full sails crests over a swell. TO KISS THE SEA is written across the middle in large, hammered bronze letters. Beneath the title it says Kingsport Chronicles Book 1, C.H. Carter. "Release Date, Coming 31 Oct. 2023" is written across the bottom in gold letters.]

Comments

Popular Posts