I Met Leigh Bardugo! (Hell Bent Release Event)

This is the face of a person who got to meet one of her all-time favorite authors!

I had the amazing privilege of attending one of the tour events for the release of Leigh Bardugo's latest novel, HELL BENT with friend and fellow writer @becky_moynihan!

It was a relaxed, Q&A style event and I loved every minute! Unfortunately, my face isn't actually visible in any of the photos they took while I was getting my copy of SoC signed, but these things have to be run efficiently to respect the author's time. So, the third image in today's Instagram post is of my hand next to Leigh Bardugo! It counts! 


All of this to say, I also grabbed a giveaway prize for you lovely people. 🖤 I'm giving away a SIGNED paperback copy of NINTH HOUSE, the first book in the series!

Giveaway details will be posted on Monday, 13 February - Stay tuned!
...

QOTD: Have you met any of your favorite authors? Tell me in the comments!
...

[Image 1: A photo of Courtney, a white woman with chin-length, wavy brunette hair. Wearing a black button down shirt and red lipstick. She's just returned home from meeting one of her favorite authors and looks a little loopy.]

 [Image 2: Courtney's hand holding up a hardback copy of HELL BENT by Leigh Bardugo. A silver cover with a white rabbit tangled in the letters of the title.]

Comments

Popular Posts