What will you find in To Kiss the Sea?

With only two more days until my lovely beta readers receive TKTS, I thought I'd share some of the tropes and themes you'll encounter in this book! 

And to celebrate the start of the beta reading process, in my IG stories I'll post a question box. If you give me one word, I'll share a line from TKTS including that word! I've always wanted to play this game!

Do you have a trope that you love to read or love to hate? 

...

[Image: A photo of a tattered book laying on a sand dune, with a lit silver lantern sitting behind it. In the dark blue border around the photo are some of the tropes and themes found in my recently completed book, To Kiss the Sea: Fairytale retelling, Mermaids, Morally gray characters, Enemies-to-lovers, Slow burn, Found family, Pirates, Unlikely hero, Spies, Sea monsters, Queer normative society, Multi-POV, Folklore, Family Dynamics, and Disability representation.]

Comments

Popular Posts