Late April-Early May Wrap Up!

Hello friends! So much has happened the last few weeks, both book related and otherwise. Here are the highlights!


- Received my last round of TKTS edits from my editor and CP.
- Finished Draft 3 of TKTS!
- Had nerve surgery on my elbow. I knew this was coming, which was why I was working so hard to finish TKTS beforehand. All went well and my post-op visit is later this week. 
- Finished reading Skin of the Sea and One Last Stop, and started Vespertine! 
- Considering attending a (virtual) writing conference this summer, will have an update on that soon. 
- AND THE BIG NEWS: After a few final tweaks, To Kiss the Sea will be ready for beta readers!!! Later this week I'll share a post with more details and a sign-up link in my bio! 

How has everyone else been? Tell me something good that happened for you recently!

...

[Image: Close-up of a wooden desk with a black notebook, gold pen and paperclips, and a pair of tortoiseshell glasses. In the blurred background is a typewriter, aloe plant, and glass jarred candle.]

Comments

Popular Posts