QUARTERLY GOALS 2021-Q3

Hi Writing Desk Readers! 

There's not a big intro for this post. I wanted to catch up on the goals I accomplished in the second quarter, and what I hope to accomplish at the end of the third quarter. 


*****

Review of 2021-Q2 Goals:

1) Plan at least one WDB post per week, through the end of the quarter. 

- Mostly done! I did take a couple breaks, here are there, due to my day-job schedule. But other than that, I think I've been pretty consistent blogging.

2) Share at least one What Am I Reading Wednesday book per month. 

- Mostly done! I've been helping my family out quite a bit this summer, so even though I've been reading, I haven't been sharing the books as much.

3) Keep up the reading momentum I've started since I built my new Fantasy TBR list with your help!

- Done!

4) WRITE! (I'll get more specific with this one once I've decided how to proceed with my WIP. 

- DONE. This was an important one for me. I finished outlining my new fairytale inspired WIP, and have written roughly 35,000 words so far! I've also started sharing character moodboards on Instagram, which is a new thing for me. I'd like to do a more detailed blog post on those in September.

*****

2021-Q3 Goals:

We're already in the last month of the third quarter, so I'm not specifying any unrealistic goals. The main thing is:

1) WRITE! 

I'd love to finish the first draft of my WIP (now tentatively titled, To Kiss the Sea) before the holidays. So that's the goal. Anything else I get accomplished in between will be an extra cherry on top.

*****

Have you been tracking any of your goals, writing or otherwise, this year? If so, what method have you been using? 

Comments

Popular Posts