My New Fantasy TBR List (Thank you!)

Thank you again to everyone who contributed to my call for your favorite fantasy novels

I received so many suggestions, it took a little while to parse through and remove any I might have already read (there were only a few!) or had looked at previously but couldn't quite get into the plot. I even spotted several others that piqued my interest as I was looking your books up.

I'm sure this will be a fluid list, with more added as new books are released or other recommendations come in. To track everything, I have resurrected my neglected GoodReads account. I was never consistent in keeping up with the Read/Currently Reading/Want to Read bookshelves. So, I've completely wiped out the Want to Read shelf and dubbed it the Fantasy TBR List! 

Here's the link, for anyone interested:

The books are in no particular order and I will do my best to check them off as I finish them. If you want to send me new books to add, please leave them in the comments here or on Instagram.

Are any of these books new to you? Have you read any of them, and if so, which did you enjoy the most?

Comments

Popular Posts