Featured Post: 7 Tips for Doing a Book Festival - Lyn Fairchild Hawks

Recently, I had the chance to meet in-person my author friend, and frequent blog guest, Lyn Fairchild Hawks!
It's so easy to meet and communicate with the global writing community through social media, and I've met some incredible people this way, but nothing beats talking face-to-face with fellow writers, editors, and other people involved in the book world.

To celebrate Lyn and I finally meeting each other, I wanted to share her latest blog post!

*****

7 Tips for Doing a Book Festival

Book festivals are great parties for those who adore books. Book festivals remind you why you write, and who’s out there waiting to hear your words. But they can be stressful for authors and especially introverts. As an indie and traditional author who knows how to write and how to order books, I find it’s not the easiest thing to launch a small show, which is what you’re putting together. So I like to gather tips to get my more introverted side ready for these events. Hope they help you!





Original post date: September 17, 2019

Comments

Popular Posts