Now Available: Official Tamora Pierce Merchandise

BIG NEWS FOR TAMORA PIERCE FANS!

This week, Ms. Pierce announced the launch of the first ever officially licensed line of merchandise based on her novels! She has partnered with the independent Dual Wield Studio for this special project, and the items can be purchased directly through their website.

My Christmas list just got a whole lot longer.

Who else remembers the darkings? I love Leaf's hat!
 
As expected, this news has been met with serious enthusiasm. Some items, like the Keladry Shield T-shirt, have already sold out! However, Dual Wield Studio has already confirmed there will be other designs/items launching soon.

To stay informed on future Tamora Pierce products, you can sign up for Dual Wield's Newsletter and follow them @DualWieldStudio.

My longtime Writing Desk Readers will already know quite a bit about my love for Tamora Pierce, so you can imagine my reaction when I first saw the announcement about this line of products. I'm not ashamed to say that I had a pretty massive fan-girl moment.

If anyone has already ordered an item from this collection, I would love to know what you think of them in person!


Comments

Popular Posts