New Post Series: Industry News

This is something I've been toying with for a while now. I know there are many websites and blogs out there specifically dedicated to breaking news in the writing/publishing industry, but I wanted to create a post series discussing topics of particular interest to me.

Photo source: Pixabay.com

A perfect example, in several of my recent NY Times Sunday papers there have been such interesting articles related to books I'd never heard of, or publishing news I thought would be of interest. I want to start sharing these topics and sparking a discussion, whether it's here on the blog, on Instagram, Twitter, you name it.

What I also want, dear Writing Desk Readers, is for you to share any news with me that you think are interesting or relevant. Do you know of an author whose debut, or latest, novel is coming out soon? Share it! Was there a recent change in the publishing industry that you think writers should be discussing? Tell us about it!

Comments

Popular Posts