Writer on the Move: Thank you, Fellow Bloggers!

I am a Writer on the Move once again!

After an all too quick overnight layover in LA, we are now minutes away from the final leg of our trip. Hopefully, I'll be able to come back to LA soon to do more than sleep!

A brief glimpse of LA!

As my mom (aka - Travel Buddy) and I are getting ready to board our flight, I wanted to say another huge THANK YOU to the bloggers who will be featured on The Writing Desk Blog while I'm gone!

We're going to cover a range of topics, and all of these fabulous writers and bloggers have been guests on the blog before. Feel free to search their names for past interviews and What Am I Reading Wednesday posts.

I know I haven't given many clues on where we're going, but keep an eye on my Instagram account over the next few days, and all will be revealed!

Comments

Popular Posts