Featured Post: How to Be a Fabulous Panelist - Samantha Bryant

How to Be a Fabulous Panelist


As I move deeper into my writing life, I'm getting invitations to do a variety of things. It's proving to be almost as much fun as writing itself is!
My favorite is probably participating in discussion panels. I get to indulge my vanity by acting as an expert on a topic, as well as the more altruistic side of me that wants to help others move towards their dreams AND I get to connect with other people with similar interests.
Since I started doing this (at conventions, libraries, and literary events), I've participated in discussions about writing craft (dialogue, action, characterization, etc.), writing tools (software, storyboarding, editing programs), marketing (social media, blogging, sales), paths to publishing, time management, superheroes, concepts like honor, the importance of diversity, and so much more. 
So, if life hands you the opportunity to be on a panel, here are a few pieces of advice about how to make the most of it: ...


...CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL POST




Original post date: May 10, 2017

Comments

Popular Posts