James Patterson BOGO at Barnes & Noble!

Quick announcement: Barnes & Noble is having a BOGO (Buy One-Get One Free) sale on all James Patterson novels! 

The sale ends in stores today, August 27, and it ends online tomorrow, August 28, 2018.

I would have announced this sooner, but only became aware of it yesterday myself. I was out running a few errands and decided to pop into my local B&N to browse the new releases, when low and behold, I find the BOGO sale!


I decided to go with a copy of my favorite in the Michael Bennett series, Step on a Crack, and Patterson's latest novel, The President is Missing, co-written with Bill Clinton.

Now that I think about it, maybe I should take a look at some of the ebook options for my trip next month? It's going to be a long flight, the perfect excuse to buy more books!

Comments

Popular Posts