Exciting Things Are Coming to The Writing Desk Blog!

Good Morning, Writing Desk Readers!

As we come to the end of November and nearly the end of 2017 - When did that happen?! - I have some new, exciting projects planned for the blog!

The first, which I'm still finalizing the logistics for, is to do an entire What Am I Reading/Author Interview Christmas series in December!

The plan: An interview per week leading up to Christmas with authors of published series. What better idea for a gift for the bookworm in your life than the first 2-3 novels in a fantastic new series?     

*****

The second project, which I vaguely hinted at in my last Quarterly Goals post, is a big one for me as a writer.

I want to take the YA science-fiction novella I wrote for a competition last year, and serialize it for The Writing Desk Blog!

Did I just say that? Yes, I think I did!

This novella was really special to me, and I've been torn on what to do with it since the contest ended. I went through the entire beta-reader process and received some great feedback from my readers. I'll be going through the entire novella again, making any edits as needed, and formatting it to be published one section at a time here on the blog.


How often would you lovely readers want to see the updates for this? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Not monthly, because that would be a bit much. Let me know!

I am so excited (and nervous), but also ready to get started! I hope to have the first section ready for publication just after the New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts