BIG NEWS!!!

Hello wonderful people!

Last night I received some AMAZING news! A short story I submitted earlier this year to an anthology competition has been accepted!!!

Cue the music!




There's still a lot of work to do. My story has been accepted, pending editorial review, meaning the editor of the anthology and I will work together to polish my story until it is ready for publication.

I don't have any details yet on when the anthology will be published, but as soon as I do I'll be sure to post the details! This will be my FIRST official publishing credit!

If anyone is interested in hearing more about the editorial and pre-publication process as it unfolds, let me know and I'll put together a post series!

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a rather large cup of celebratory coffee waiting for me in the kitchen.


CHEERS!

Comments

Popular Posts