The Girl on the Train - Has anyone seen the movie yet?

Well, the film for "The Girl on the Train" has been out for a few weeks now, has anyone seen it?


I was, admittedly, a little nervous about this one. (You can find my very brief rant on changing major book details HERE, if you're interested.) The movie version of "Gone Girl" turned out so well, I was very curious if they would see the same success with "Girl on the Train". Learning that the author herself assisted with the screenplay and concept for the film was encouraging, and I'm so excited to finally see the it!

In preparation for seeing the movie, I've decided to re-read the novel now that I've finished with "Gone Girl" (Again. It's been a month of second-reads, I think.) I've also been staunchly avoiding any reviews online, to avoid any preconceived notions going in.

So, has anyone out there seen the movie? If so, did you read the book first or were you motivated to read the book after seeing the story on the screen?

For those who still haven't seen the film, you can check out one of the trailers below:



Comments

Popular Posts