The Writing Desk Blog is 3 Years Old!

Happy Thursday, Writing Desk Readers!

I can't believe that The Writing Desk Blog is 3 years old today!

Photo Source: www.pixabay.com

I know it's an old expression, but time really has flown by since I first created this blog. At the beginning, I was unsure if anything would come of this idea. But it became an integral part of my life, and I never expected to join such a rich and supportive online community of readers and writers.

To celebrate, I thought I'd share some of my favorite posts from the last three years:

***

Welcome to the Writing Desk - My first ever blog post!

I've Entered a Contest! (What Was I Thinking??) - When I entered my first writing contest since high school.

My Experience with the James Patterson MasterClass Part I & Part II Connected to the previously mentioned writing contest.

The Delicate (and Frustrating) Art of Choosing a Title - My friends who also participate in #Marchlitwrit know my pain with this one!

Where Would I Be Without My Critique Group? - Seriously, where?

My First Book Launch Event! When my short story, 'Set Them Free, If Need Be' was published in CAROLINA CRIMES: 21 TALES OF NEED, GREED, & DIRTY DEEDS!

My First-Publication Present to Myself - My quill and ampersand.

Where Did All the Books Go? - Good question. 

Blog Publication Follow-Up: Was This What I Expected? - When I took a chance and published my YA science fiction novella GRAVE DIGGERS on the blog!

Getting Out of a Writing Rut - I've shared this post on Instagram more than once, and it's always sparked great conversation.  

Writer on the Move: Thank you, Fellow Bloggers! - I was able to have a fantastic list of fellow writers featured as guest bloggers while I traveled for the month! You can see those posts on the dates immediately following this one.

Networking as Writers - One of the most popular posts ever published on my blog!

***

This is just a small list of the over 200 posts I've been able to share with you since this blog started.

Thank you to everyone who has joined me each week, whether you started with me from the beginning or are a new reader, I appreciate all of you so much!

Comments

  1. Tem não é minha primeira vez para visite isto site , sou
    navegando isto site dailly e obter boa informações daqui o tempo todo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts