Happy Pride Month

 Looks like I took a little more time off than originally planned, but this was so needed after releasing two books so close together.


I hope everyone has had a great Pride Month! I couldn't let it pass without a reminder that the Kingsport Chronicles is set in a queer normative society. 🌈

If you're a fan of:
🌊 Epic fantasy
🌊 Mermaids, pirates, and spies - Oh my!
🌊 Found family
🌊 Enemies -to-Friends-to-Lovers
🌊 Slow burn
🌊 Mental health rep
🌊 Multi-POV
🌊 Queer normative society

Then the Kingsport Chronicles might be a series you would enjoy! 🥰

I'll be back in July with more regular posts, including updates on the third and final (for now??) book of the series, To Free the Waves!

...

[Image: Two books sit on a wooden fence overlooking a bright green forest and mountains stretching in the distance. The books are To Kiss the Sea and To Brave the Deep by @chcarterwrites ]


Comments

Popular Posts