Writer Friend Spotlight: Tyffany Hackett

 Writer Friend Spotlight!

So many of my lovely writer friends have had books published lately, I couldn't decide who to choose next! Then I noticed Tyffany Hackett's (@tyffany.h) latest novel, Daylight's Curse, is free right now on Kindle Unlimited! 

While I haven't gotten to start this one yet, it's ready and waiting for me on my own Kindle. Tyffany had also been one of my guests on the Writing Desk Blog, you can find our interview right here!

Daylight's Curse is a retelling of the Norwegian fairytale East of the Sun, West of the Moon. (You know how much I love retellings!) 17+ recommended. For fans of A Court of Thorns & Roses and A Deal with the Elf King.

What fairytale would you like to see reimagined in a new way? 📚

...

Review:

"Like an enchanting new rose, this magical tale blooms with transformative power of true love, forgiveness, and embracing your own power! A spellbinding page-turner that you'll want to read over and over again!"

— Kim Chance, award-winning author of the Keeper Duology 

(@kimwritesbooks

...

[Image: A black and white photo of Courtney, a white woman with chin-length, wavy brunette hair. She sits in front of her bookcase, holding up a Kindle e-reader showing the in-color cover of Daylight's Curse by Tyffany Hackett: An elven woman with blonde hair and tan skin, wearing a bright blue dress and surrounded by pink rose bushes.]

Comments

Popular Posts