What Am I Reading Wednesday (02/09/2022)

It's time for What Am I Reading Wednesday! As promised, today we're talking about:


Title: CROOKED KINGDOM 

Author: Leigh Bardugo

First Reading: Yes! I read Six of Crows late last year and was excited to start the sequel. 

Initial Impression: CK picked up right where SOC ended and continued on with the developing situation without losing pace.

Final Thoughts: Officially one of my favorite series! It had the heist elements of SOC, but instead of one big "job" (as the Crows say!) there were several spread throughout the book. Kept me on my toes!

...

Shadow & Bone on Netflix has been renewed for a second season! Which character(s) are you most looking forward to seeing?

I'm so excited we'll have a Wylan this season!

...

[Image: A stack of open books laid flat, with a copy of Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo on top. A metal ampersand (& symbol) sits off to the right and a sprig of white baby's breath flowers sit to the left of the top book.]

Comments

Popular Posts