I FINISHED MY BOOK!

The rewrite of Tom's Story - now tentatively titled Apparition - is DONE!

I had a major Joan Wilder moment!

Officially, I finished on Monday, but I gave myself a couple of days to decompress and just enjoy the fact that this book is actually complete after a massive plot overhaul that forced me to basically rewrite the entire thing.
  
When one of my fantastic editors/beta readers suggested I move my deadline up by one week, I won't lie, I thought she had to be kidding.

As it turned out, she wasn't.

More importantly, she was right. Moving that date up was the push I needed to buckle down and finish.

I'm celebrating by spending the weekend with a friend!

Final edits start on Monday, and then off my manuscript goes to the agents I met at the 2019 Chicago Writing Workshop!

Comments

Popular Posts